Retiring From Package Maintainer (for a while at least)

Randy Berry randyn3lrx at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 23:37:56 EDT 2015

I'll be setting aside package maintaining for a while. I've been inactive
for a while now anyway. Below are the packages I own and will orphan as
soon as a primary maintainer is found to pick them up.

LinLog -- A ham radio logbook for Linux ( master f22 f21 f20 )

aldo -- A morse tutor ( master f22 f21 f20 )

ax25-apps -- AX.25 ham radio applications ( master f22 f21 f20 )

ax25-tools -- Tools used to configure an ax.25 enabled computer ( master
f22 f21 f20 )

callgit -- A tool for Ham Radio Operators to look up call-signs on the web
( master f22 f21 f20 )

chirp -- A tool for programming two-way radio equipment ( master f22 f21
f20 )

colrdx -- DX-cluster client with curses color support ( master f22 f21 f20 )

dxcc -- Small utility which determines the ARRL DXCC entity of a ham radio
callsign ( master f22 f21 f20 )

fldigi -- Digital modem program for Linux ( master f22 f21 f20 )

klog -- A Ham radio logging program for KDE ( master f22 f21 f20 )

libax25 -- AX.25 library for hamradio applications ( master f22 f21 f20 )

lpsk31 -- A ncurses application for ham radio communications using PSK31
digital mode ( master f22 f21 f20 )

orc -- The Oil Run-time Compiler ( el6 )

splat -- Analyze point-to-point terrestrial RF communication links ( master
f22 f21 f20 )

twlog -- Records basic ham radio log information ( master f22 f21 f20 )

unixcw -- Shared library for Morse programs ( master f22 f21 f20 )

wxapt -- Console application for decoding and saving weather images (
master f22 f21 f20 )

xconvers -- Ham radio convers client similar to IRC for X/GTK ( master f22
f21 f20 )

xfhell -- GTK based Ham Radio application for the
Hellschreiber communications mode ( master f22 f21 f20 )

xgridloc -- A GTK+ application for the calculation of Maidenhead QRA
Locators ( master f22 f21 f20 )

xnec2c -- GTK based graphical wrapper for nec2c ( master f22 f21 f20 )

xwxapt -- GTK+ graphical application for decoding and saving weather images
( master f22 f21 f20 )

Some packages already have co-maintainers. Many packages are already in
need of updating. Please let me know if you are interested in owning any of
these packages.

Thanks!