Another Introduction

Jerry DeLisle jvdelisle at charter.net
Fri Apr 10 16:54:15 EDT 2015

On 04/05/2015 12:52 PM, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:> Hi,

> I understand that as a prospective package maintainer for Fedora I'm
> encouraged to send an email to introduce myself to devel. As I plan to be
> working on amateur radio software, I've copied the fedora-hams mailing list
> too.

Hi All,

I am currently a GCC Gnu Fortran compiler maintainer.  Since I am also a Ham
Radio Operator I am interested in assisting others with the ham software.

So if any developers/users have need of coding assistance, debugging, or
testing, please let me know and I will see if I can help. I do 95% of my work on
F21. I am in a "portable" situation right now so do not have my full station set
up yet. I do desire to get up to speed on the ham software though.

73

Jerry KF7RCC