Self Introduction: Iain R. Learmonth

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Tue Apr 7 14:50:13 EDT 2015

Hi John,

On Tue, Apr 07, 2015 at 10:37:27AM -0700, John C. Peterson wrote:
> I have never sponsored someone, so I will need to check to see if I
> meet the requirements for that role. If I don't meet the requirements,
> I can help you locate a qualified person to sponsor you instead.

Ok. Cool.

> It looks like you have done your homework, but I'll just reiterate that
> you should check out any (serious) problems identified by the rpmlint
> and fedora-review scripts. They often flags many things that are not really
> an issue, so don't worry about eliminating every warning.

rpmlint gives no issues at all. I hadn't heard of fedora-review, but I went
to try that out. I then ran out of disk space when it tried to do a mock
build so I think I'll have to find a bigger hard drive for my Fedora box. I
did test builds on Koji though and nothings serious came up in the build
logs and I went through the review guidelines on the wiki and I think I'm
complying with all the things to check.

Thanks,
Iain.

--