Package: minimodem

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Thu Oct 3 12:13:56 EDT 2013

On Thu, 3 Oct 2013, Jimmy Carter wrote:

> This is KG4SGP, Jimmy Carter. I just started maintaining a package
> called minimodem (General Purpose audio FSK modem)

seems like
 	http://www.whence.com/minimodem/

looks like it would be useful with a high Z PSTN line tap (
prolly through an op amp as a simple 'follower', to avoid
causing the line to be 'off hook')  feeding the computer audio
in line

You don't say, but: maintained at Fedora as an SRPM?

and WOW -- first post I have seen in a 'coon's age' on this
mailing list.  Actually the first my records show since I
subscribed other than procedural matter

welcome

As I lack the ability to do the edits you seek, I'll await a
reply by another

73 de wb8sky