Wish list? and or help

Jerry DeLisle jvdelisle at charter.net
Sun Dec 1 19:31:51 EST 2013

On 11/29/2013 08:38 PM, Peter M. DeBay wrote:
> Fedora Amateur Radio SIG,
>

>           I am attempting to get N3FJP’s Field Day logging program up and
> running in Fedora 19.  My goal is to have all the field day laptops (9 + 1
> centeral) on a mesh network running the logging software; preferably not on a
> windows based OS (too many not needed things to turn off). Just a single purpose
> machine.

Hi peter,

I am running Fedora 19 now.  I would love to get N3FJP running on Linux.  Are
you planning to use Wine to do this?  I have this software running on Windows,
but I really want to switch all I do to Linux and logging software is the big
leap for me.

I have been using Fedora for years, but not sure about doing what you want.

Will help where I can.

Best Regards,

Jerry KF7RCC, portable in Southern California at the moment.