Qmail & Vpopmail Aliases

Eric Henson ehenson at pfsweb.com
Fri Jun 28 12:21:50 EDT 2013

It's working! I sent a test email from gmail and gmail's IP address is correctly reported, not my mail infrastructure.

Ipnumbers and IPentries are the only two tables with data. IPentries only has the date_logged; should the date_recieved and id_subject be 0’s?

--

ERIC HENSON

Solutions Architect for Systems Organization

PFSweb  |  www.pfsweb.com

p:  972.881.2900  x3104

m: 972.948.3424