Qmail & Vpopmail Aliases

Eric Henson ehenson at pfsweb.com
Fri Jun 28 10:54:49 EDT 2013

I just need one email address, that I will route to from exchange. Basically I'll have a distribution group on exchange with mark at pfsweb.com, bob at pfsweb.com, etc, and have passive at antispam.pfsweb.com as the group member. Will I need to do the procedure below if I don't use aliases?

--
ERIC HENSON
Solutions Architect for Systems Organization