installation

nicholas at 10122112.com
Sat Nov 3 16:03:50 EDT 2012

Hi,

I managed to load up the sql file by deleting the first 4 lines and change
TYPE to ENGINE.

I had recycled some deleted email addresses which are still getting spam.
Parsed aliases to /opt/spamikaze/scripts/passivetrap.pl.

Mysql does not get update.

I went through the document again and tried the remaining installation.

Tried to run text.pl and encountered error below.

[root at fantastic ~]# /opt/spamikaze/scripts/text.pl spamikaze-list.txt
install_driver(MySQL) failed: Can't locate DBD/MySQL.pm in @INC (@INC
contains: /opt/spamikaze/scripts /usr/local/lib64/perl5
/usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at (eval
13) line 3.
Perhaps the DBD::MySQL perl module hasn't been fully installed,
or perhaps the capitalisation of 'MySQL' isn't right.
Available drivers: DBM, ExampleP, File, Gofer, Proxy, Sponge, mysql.
 at /opt/spamikaze/scripts/Spamikaze.pm line 127

remove.cgi and listing.cgi do not run too.

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.

How do I troubleshoot?

Is there a full documentary whereby it will tell me what are all the files
are for and where should they reside in the server?

Many thanks
nic