Starting to learn Linux...

Deepak Goel deicool at gmail.com
Wed May 17 01:27:23 EDT 2023

Thank you very much for your response.

I have worked on unix/linux systems before developing shell/awk programs
and have a basic idea of hardware in computers/servers.

Now my second question is, how do I develop a small kernel from scratch by
myself. Very simple one initially for Arduino Uno. Is it possible?

Deepak
"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated
- Mahatma Gandhi"

+91 73500 12833
deicool at gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deicool