How to debug high sysload in 2,3 second

Valdis Kl=?utf-8?Q?=c4=93?=tnieks valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu
Tue May 16 06:44:20 EDT 2023

On Mon, 15 May 2023 18:58:33 +1000, Naruto Nguyen said:
> My system during idle sometimes has high sysload in 2,3 seconds
> (around 70% sysload) and then come back to normal after that. I see it
> CPU. Because I can reproduce the issue to see it, but only during 3 or
> 4 minutes,
> Could you help to advise how I can debug in this case?

First place to look would be at what you do to reproduce it.

You could always leave 'top' running with a 0.5 or 1 second refresh in a
terminal window, point some sort of video camera at the screen, and after
you've reproduced it go back and look at the video frame-by-frame until you
find the 'top' refresh(es) that happened during the high load.