A blog for kernel development

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Fri Mar 11 09:21:52 EST 2022

On Fri, 11 Mar 2022, Amit Kumar wrote:

> Hi,

> Thank you for your replies. I am just laying the foundation. After a
> couple of weeks, I will start posing about the Linux kernel on my
> blog. I am also planning to give online Linux kernel training after
> some time. This might be free. So, keep in touch.
>
> Regards,
> Amit Kumar

  with all due respect, you've been posting about your promises to
start learning linux kernel development and write about it for many
months now, and while you've produced nothing in terms of actual blog
content, you continue to recommend that people follow you and check
out your blog and so on.

  from back in july of last year
(https://www.spinics.net/lists/newbies/msg63239.html), you wrote:

  "Hi All,

  I am just here to inform that I am trying to learn Linux kernel
  development. If someone wants to follow me, so that he may also
  learn with me."

so it's been nine months now, and there is no indication that you have
written or learned *anything* about linux kernel programming, yet you
continue to encourage members of this list to keep visiting your blog,
and you even suggest that you might offer online linux kernel
training, despite no indication that you know the slightest thing
about it.

  it's great that someone wants to get into LKP, and that should
always be encouraged, but what you're doing seems little more than
shameless self-promotion.

rday