A blog for kernel development

Thomas Piekarski t.piekarski at deloquencia.de
Sat Mar 5 08:11:02 EST 2022

Hello Amit,

thanks for letting us know about your new blog. Some time ago I also
dived into Kernel Development, but except a lot of sandboxing [1] I did
not get around to write about it.

I'll take a closer look at your blog.

What are your itch to get into Kernel Development? At what subsystem
you're going to get started? I once looked more into proc, debugfs and
statfs, two subsystems to get a more gentle start so to speak (at least
that's what I hope).

Maybe we can learn from another and strengthen our learning endeavor to
flatten the learning curve :-)

Links:

[1]: Linux Kernel Module (LKM) Sandbox,
      https://github.com/tpiekarski/lkm-sandbox