Can I debug busybox program running on a qemu virtual machine using gdb?

Valdis Kl=?utf-8?Q?=c4=93?=tnieks valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu
Thu Jul 7 21:29:35 EDT 2022

On Fri, 08 Jul 2022 10:11:53 +0900, "Chan Kim" said:

> I get the message "tftp: sendto: Network is unreachable".

Unless you did something *really* drastic, like figure out how to build
the kernel without IPv4 support (is that even possible yet?), or leave out
support for whatever virtual network device qemu is providing to the
emulated kernel, you're probably just missing an 'ifconfig' and/or a 'route add'
to tell the kernel where the bits need to go.

Less likely, you did something silly like tell the kernel to enforce SELinux
or AppArmor or whatever, but you fed it a policy file that doesn't allow tftp
to have network access....