A blog for kernel development

Amit Kumar free.amit.kumar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 18:02:55 EDT 2022

Hi,
Dear friends, I might resume my blog by May 01. Unfortunately, I'm
unable to serve the Linux community due to my involvement in several
lawsuits regarding my property in India.
I'm also planning to form a company in the Caribbean.

I wished for the success of Linux more than one and a half-decade ago.
And now I am happy to see its success.
  Happy Linux, Happy user.

Regards,
Amit Kumar