Vmalloc.h implicit functions

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Wed Sep 15 10:42:05 EDT 2021

A: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_post
Q: Were do I find info about this thing called top-posting?
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

A: No.

http://daringfireball.net/2007/07/on_top

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 04:32:45PM +0200, Omar Mustafa wrote:
> Sorry for being late but it took me so long to find this:
>
> 10ec:b822:103c:831b
>
> Is this the driver you were talking about??

That is some sort of id.

We need a link to the exact source code that you are trying to build
and having problems with, in order to determine how to help you.

But step back, why are you trying to build a driver out of the kernel
tree?  Why does the latest kernel release not support your device
already?

greg k-h