Vmalloc.h implicit functions

Valdis Kl=?utf-8?Q?=c4=93?=tnieks valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Sep 8 01:54:13 EDT 2021

On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 07:46:13 +0200, Omar Mustafa said:

> Okay my kernel is 5.13.9-generic and I have tried what you mentioned but failed
> the only remaining solution I can think of is trying to install the Windows
> driver through NDISWrapper and it’s the RTL8822BE Bluetooth not the WiFi

First, Linux kernel email conventions are that you do a "reply all", so that others
can comment even if I'm busy or don't know the answer. I've re-added kernelnewbies
to the cc: list.

Second, you still haven't said what driver you were trying to fix. The rest of us
can't help with an out-of-tree driver unless we know where it's from.

Also, can you give us what lspci or lsusb says  your widget is?