Vmalloc.h implicit functions

Omar Mustafa omarmustafa1991 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 08:41:57 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I’m trying to install some modules but yet I fail with those errors:

error: too many arguments to function ‘__vmalloc’   157 |
    __vmalloc(load_driver->sys_files[i].size,

./include/linux/vmalloc.h:132:14: note: declared here
      132 | extern void *__vmalloc(unsigned long size, gfp_t gfp_mask);

Hence, make fails every time.

I was hoping whether there is any solution to this problems since Bluetooth driver build for example fails and I need it working for some IoT projects I am currently working on.

And if someone could mention Linus Torvalds I’d very much appreciate it.