Re[6]: Kernel bug tracker

Adverg Ebashinskii ebashinskii at mail.ru
Sun Sep 5 06:07:22 EDT 2021

Hi Valdis,

> You might want to read this

Thanks for the info it was very interesting to read. My primary intention of getting into the Linux Kernel Development is that I myself used to be a C/Linux developer for years on the user side and pretty well-versed in the Linux user-space API. But the thing is that I have almost zero knowledge of what actually going on under the hood and how to debug and fix complicated problems related to the Kernel itself.  So this is the reason of my interest precisely to core subsystems.

--
Regards,
Adverg Ebashinskii