When reviewers stop responding

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 14:55:41 EST 2021

I am looking for advice on how to proceed when kernel patch reviewers
stop responding to patches.  I've been working on a patch series for
several months - sending 3 "RFC" and 8 non-RFC versions, receiving
feedback, and implementing all of the changes that have been requested.

I sent the last patch series (version 8) on October 9, and resent it on
October 22.  I also sent an off-list email to the subsystem maintainer
and the (previously) most active reviewer on November 8.  I haven't
received any responses since October 8.

How should I proceed?

Thanks!