Wikibook Linux kernel

Borislav Petkov bp at alien8.de
Thu May 6 07:28:50 EDT 2021

On Thu, May 06, 2021 at 01:58:35PM +0300, Constantine Shulyupin wrote:
> Dear Linux kernel documentation writers and readers:
>
> Writing Linux documentation is a huge complex collaborative process.
> To make it better I invite you to contribute to
> https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Linux_Kernel .

You have seen this, right?

https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/

which is generated from the kernel repo.

I'm sure Jon has even a grand idea about how to organize our
documentation in an even better way.

So it looks like we already have most of the topics and you could
probably even generate the wikibook from the kernel documentation. :)

Thx.

--
Regards/Gruss,
    Boris.