"Invalid signature" issue on dev kernel launch

Gidi Gal gidi.gal.linux at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 12:36:58 EDT 2021

Greetings,

After receiving a lot of information regarding my query on how to switch
from installed to dev kernel (thank you to all the people that shared their
knowledge on this subject), I am now facing "invalid signature" error when
I reboot with my installed dev kernel. I shared the logs for the build,
install and also .config and x509.genkey in the following link
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mVUzrF_5MM4H1x0bLacprvkrXaKtFm6V?usp=sharing>
.
Please let me know what additional information can help to solve this issue.

I am following the instructions in https://kernelnewbies.org/FirstKernelPatch

and I am at the step where I am supposed to verify that a printout was
added to the log after I reboot my dev kernel.

Thanks,
Gidi