/proc/cpuinfo not showing all info

Pankaj Vinodrao Joshi Pankaj.VJ at exaleapsemi.com
Tue Jan 19 04:08:23 EST 2021

sorry for the last mail that i was not able to convey what i was meaning to, i have noticed for almost all ARCH when i will do $ cat /proc/cpuinfo ,it will shows all cpu related info including cpu frequency but for my case i am getting almost everything except cpu frequency in /proc/cpuinfo.
Now my question is how i can add this cpufreq related info into /proc/cpuinfo ??

Also what all other alternatives /methods are there to get cpufreq related info from kernel ??

Thanks