Embedded USB Debug(EUD) driver

Subhashini Rao Beerisetty subhashbeerisetty at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 10:23:33 EDT 2021

On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 11:12 AM Greg KH <gregkh at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 11:33:09PM +0530, Subhashini Rao Beerisetty wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I'm currently looking for the Embedded USB Debug (EUD) interface driver.
>
> For what specific hardware?  Do you have the needed "special" cable?  We
> have support in the kernel for some types of these cables, what kernel
> versions have you tried that did not work for this?
It's for MSM hardware and yes we have the "special" cable.
I could not find the device driver for this in the mainline tree. It
would be helpful if you could point me to the kernel tree which
supports this feature. We will compile this suggested kernel and
necessary drivers and then will give a try on our hardware