How to free a page table page

Wonkyo Choe heysid3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 02:30:24 EDT 2021

I really appreciate it! I really needed to know when exactly page
tables get freed.
As I looked at your functions, I ended up figuring out that my kernel (v5.3)
defines HAVE_RCU_TABLE_FREE (I assume this is the default option)
and uses __tlb_remove_table(), which frees pages. Finally, my functions
work on these functions.

Thanks again.

2021년 4월 6일 (화) 오전 11:42, Rik van Riel <riel at surriel.com>님이 작성: