<stupid newbie question>

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at meetinghouse.net
Mon Mar 16 20:09:46 EDT 2020

Well, you could start by:

- actually doing some homework - like perusing the information at
https://kernelnewbies.org/

- putting a subject line in your email

Just saying.

On 3/16/20 7:07 PM, Sankalp Bhardwaj wrote:
> Where to get started?? I am interested in understanding how the
> kernel works but have no prior knowledge... Please help!!

In practice, there is.  .... Yogi Berra

Theory is when you know everything but nothing works.
Practice is when everything works but no one knows why.
In our lab, theory and practice are combined:
nothing works and no one knows why.  ... unknown