Making kernel problem

c4droid c4droid at foxmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:31:36 EST 2020

Even I extract source from docker container, the Documentation directory
just exist kbuild, not Kbuild.
And, in the extracted source tree, the top-level Kbuild file named
Kbuild not kbuild, only Documentation/kbuild is named
Documentation/kbuild. When I run make mrproper, make only report
_clean_Documentation target error, my linux kernel source code archive
is download from mirror.