Trouble with allocating memory on platform driver

s.achterop at rug.nl s.achterop at rug.nl
Wed Apr 15 05:29:53 EDT 2020

On 4/4/20 5:21 PM, s.achterop at rug.nl wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Trying to create a device driver for a raspberry pi zero (BCM2835) to control a gpio and an spi device.
> This eventually will be done in a FIQ interrupt handler.
> A simplified version of this batradio-driver can be found at:
>   https://github.com/SietseAchterop/Batradio/blob/master/batradio_module/alloctest.c

    Regrettably no answers until now.
I only can add that the same code fragments are used in an example that I found on
      https://bootlin.com/blog/fiq-handlers-in-the-arm-linux-kernel/
where it is contained in the probe function of the platform driver.

Is there maybe a better place to ask for help here?
     Thanks,
        Sietse