Roadmap to Linux development -- Kernel and Utilities

Jesse jesse.simpson36 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 13:14:39 EDT 2019

Hi Milad,

I've been reading "Linux Kernel Development" Third Edition by Robert Love. Aside from that, I've read files in the Documentation folder in the linux repo, and reading parts of the source code I'm interested in.

I've also been trying to reimplement a USB driver that already exists so that I can understand the concepts covered in the kernel development books I've read. I find that to be more helpful than the books, but it's also a lot harder.

Hope that helps,

Jesse Simpson

---
 Jesse Simpson