I2C drivers for Snapdragon 820

Shahid Ali Nadaf shahidalinux at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 09:27:15 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I am new to Linux kernel. I have developed basic drivers on
micro-controllers and now i want to dive deep into the Linux world. I have
a snapdragon 820 development board running Android 7.1.1, Kernel version
3.18.31.
I have a RF card which i need to interface with Snapdragon 820 development
board over I2C. Can someone guide how to go about it??? Can someone share a
document which explains the I2C driver implementation on Linux.

Any help would be appreciated............!!!!!!

Thanks,
Shahid