Frank

Pastor Frank Ernesto Ramírez Torres frankernesto.ramirez at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 10:57:15 EDT 2019

Hi, I downloaded the Linux 5.2.5 kernel from your website. I have a tplink
t2uh that I would like to operate on the Debian 9.0 system that I have
installed. Note that there is an option in the configuration to compile the
mt7610u driver. But after enabling it in .config, compile it, install it
and connect the t2uh nothing happens. The dmesg tells me that it tries to
load the mt7610e first but he does not find it. It changes for mt7610u and
when trying to load it, error -2 occurs. Please, I am completely new
compiling the Linux kernel, I would appreciate if someone taught me how to
compile this driver correctly and see it work fine. Thank you very much in
advance.