Linux FS design and implementation book

valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu
Sat Sep 15 22:19:41 EDT 2018

On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 07:33:51 +0530, inventsekar said:
> Around last year I was searching for Linux Kernel FS design and
> implementation, and I found out a book by someone,.. a full length book,
> particularly, at the end of the book he/she included source code as well...

That sounds like the Lions book.

John Lions - A Commentary on the Sixth Edition UNIX Operating System

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lions%27_Commentary_on_UNIX_6th_Edition,_with_Source_Code

Googling for 'lions unix book pdf' will find many sources.  There's
dead-tree versions available as well at high cost...