changing parameters in build

Carter Cheng cartercheng at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 09:11:06 EDT 2018

Well I found and old post by John Criswell describing how he did his
dissertation project SVA. He didn't use LTO but llvm-link. So I figure I
would try to do it that way and see if this works since I am not sure how
good the current support for LTO is. Will clang generally work if an
external assembler is used?