Is there mailist about LSM

Alexander Ivanov amivanov at fastmail.com
Wed May 30 13:37:25 EDT 2018

On Wed, 30 May 2018 13:25 -0400, valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:
> On Wed, 30 May 2018 10:16:13 -0700, Alexander Ivanov said:
> > Hi All,
> > What would be right place to ask questions about LSM?
>
> linux-security-module <linux-security-module at vger.kernel.org>
>
> is where that development was done, but that list was last active in
> May 2016 or so.
>
> linux-kernel at vger.kernel.org would be another place to try.

Will try these, thanks!

> What question do you have about it?

There are a couple, actually :)
First, theoretical, I suppose: what were the reasons to effectively disable dynamic loading of LSM ?
Second, is there a way for two or more LSMs to co-exist? After inspecting security_module_enable() and register_security(), it doesn't seem possible, however yama does attempt to load itself? Am I missing something?

thx!