LKCAMP - Linux Kernel study group - volunteers

Helen Fornazier helen.fornazier at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:32:24 EDT 2018

Hello,

We are starting a study group in Brazil called LKCAMP at the
University of Campinas (Unicamp) to help students to get started in
kernel development.

Our guides are strongly based on the tutorials from kernelnewbies.org
(thank you for maintaining those).

We are starting meetings every Tuesday night (starting on 20th March
at 3pm PST) and we will probably have lots of questions in the
#kernelnewbies IRC channel coming from the students during the
workshops.

It would be really nice to have some people online on the IRC channel
between 4pm PST to 6pm PST to help us answer their questions, I would
really appreciate if I could get some help and also to keep the
students motivated, at least for the ramp up phase. Would any of you
be interested in volunteering?