Guidelines for Submitting an RFC PATCH

Joe Smith codesoldier1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 18:48:52 EDT 2018

Thanks, Greg and Valdis.
An RFC patch by definition is not intended for submission. In cases
where the design is involved and the developer needs early input, why
go through all the hassle. The community could say I do not like it
and the whole effort would be useless. Once there is agreement then I
can see the need for all patches to be conformant.

Thanks,

--
JS