Year 2038 time set problem

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Sun Mar 4 23:50:32 EST 2018

On 03/04/2018 11:15 PM, valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:
> I repeat what I said - if you can't afford a reboot because it's mission critical,
> you can't afford to *not* be doing HA or load balancing or something.

I know, that is the thing about talking to guys like you.  It is a
personality type.  Its worst that talking to a rock.  You just repeat
the same insane advice over and over.  Complete tunnel vision.  You
don't even have a clue as to how to deal with this problem.  Truthfully,
you don't know what the problem even is.

Don't pretend to understand what I can and can not afford.  Your not
picking security policy for Google.  What your failing to address,
because you are so blinded to your own frame of reference, is that your
solution leaves out well over 90% of the devices connected to the
internet, some of those devices connected to things like nuclear power
plants.  Others are just VOIP appliances.

This conversation is now over, at least for me.  Repeating the same bad
advice is not contributing to anyone, and especially not I.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com