Linux kernel mailing list filtering issues

hal at halemmerich.com hal at halemmerich.com
Thu Jul 19 13:13:42 EDT 2018

Hi all, I've been trying to post a bug report to the linux-usb mailing
list but keep getting trapped in the filters despite ensuring I'm using
plaintext.
Heres what I get in the bounce back:

                    The mail system

<linux-usb at vger.kernel.org>: host vger.kernel.org[209.132.180.67] said:
550
     5.7.1 Content-Policy accept-into-freezer-1 msg: Bayes Statistical
     Bogofilter considers this message SPAM.  BF:<S 1>  In case you
disagree,
     send the ENTIRE message plus this error message to
<postmaster at vger.kernel.org> ;

I've sent the message to the postmaster but haven't heard anything. My
message got through to the maintainer, who has requested I fix my
message and get it on the mailing list proper but nothing I've tried is
working.

Heres part of the header from the source of my most recent message:

Any suggestions? Thanks