Question about watchdog

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Jul 9 09:30:51 EDT 2018

On 07/08/2018 04:44 PM, valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:
> Error while parsing statement.,  What is a "filesystem bus" and when does it
> issue a HW interrupt?

You have a hard drive on the system bus and it sends interupts...
Not to mention other devices like network cards, GPUs, Firewire, express
PCI and PLP, and even the CPU and LUNA

All these hard peices demand attention and send interupts on the system bus

http://www.nylxs.com/docs/journal_2_2015.pdf

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.brooklyn-living.com