Help

Farouk Maâboudallah farouk.maaboudallah at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 11:44:46 EST 2018

Good evening everyone :)

I'm new here with you guys. I have been using Linux for 6 months ... And
now I'm looking forward to develop and improve my skills.
I'm a student in digital mechanics which means developing, programming and
simulating in mechanical engineering. I have C, Matlab and Python as a
background (another code for simulation like ansys, abaqus, ...). Now, I
want to learn how to develop linux kernel or something like that ... Any
helps, any suggestion are welcome :)

Thanks,

Linuxely
For GNU/UNIX
For free software,

--
*P* Pour préserver notre environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet Email que
si nécessaire  !