sound driver reference

Muni Sekhar munisekharrms at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 10:41:37 EST 2018

Hi All,

I’ve an audio hardware with eight audio engines and it supports
“PCM/I2S Inputs , PCM/I2S Outputs, ADC (Analogue Line Inputs), DAC
(Analogue Line Outputs), Digital Microphone” interfaces. All these
interfaces are implemented on Xilinx FPGA image and it connects to
host CPU(Intel based chip) on PCIe bus in Linux platform.
I need to implement a sound driver for this. I’m looking for an
existing sound driver(without platform driver) for reference. Does the
Linux kernel already has sound driver to support this type of
hardware?

Can anyone point me the reference code for this?

I appreciate any help.

--
Thanks,
Sekhar