[ANNOUNCE] New kernelnewbies mailing list archive

Himanshu Jha himanshujha199640 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 11:23:49 EST 2018

Hello everyone,

I nearly forgot to announce on kernelnewbies list soon after
linux-iio and coccinelle list got set up.

So, kernelnewbies has a new archiving website with search, permalink,
and other useful features available at:
https://lore.kernel.org/kernelnewbies/

Other available list can be found at:
https://www.kernel.org/lore.html

I guess there is no other active archiving agent for kernelnewbies,
not even marc.info with these features which is why I requested
Konstantin Ryabitsev to set it up.

Special thanks to Konstantin Ryabitsev from Linux Foundation!

--
Himanshu Jha
Undergraduate Student