LKCAMP - Linux Kernel Study Group - English subtitles

Helen Fornazier helen.fornazier at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 00:33:28 EDT 2018

Hi kernelnewbies community,

First I would like to say thanks for your support helping answering
questions from the LKCAMP group.

We are recording the talks from our group, and I would like to inform
that for those who don't speak Portuguese, we are have really awesome
volunteers who wrote subtitles in English for the videos to facilitate
remote participation (Thanks Lucas Magalhães and Andrew Chuang).

So if you want to get started in Linux Kernel development, check out
our study group:

M1 - https://youtu.be/YKARS9Sz-Cc
M2 - https://youtu.be/T4QNorHHkbk