kernel - Regarding tools/testing/ktests or selftests

Pintu Kumar pintu.ping at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 09:55:42 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am actually interested in kselftests.
My requirement is:
I have a sub folders for test. Example: tools/testing/selftests/<my
folders>/<folder1>
I have my own Makefile, and some set of C source files under folder1
I also have a test script under folder1, that tests 2 executable
generated out of 7 C files.
I wanted to know about to make use of selftest framework to generate
these 2 executable, and also execute by script to run the test.
I have already includes <my folders> in top level Makefile under selftests.
TARGETS = <my folders>

Do, I need to create another Makefile under <my folders> and invoke
folder1/Makefile from there?
Or is there another way?

If anybody have already done a new addition in selftests, please let me know.

Thanks,
Pintu