How inode of /proc. /sys keep the same number on a given system

Lev Olshvang levonshe at yandex.com
Wed Nov 8 13:22:47 EST 2017

Hello all,

I observe that between reboot inode of files in /proc and /sys filesystem keep the same number.

I need to know whether I can rely on this in my program, and under what conditions this assumption became incorrect?

Would inode number be the same on another system burned from the same image ?

I mean when I create 10 of embedded devices, will the inode  /proc of same files same between all devices?

Best regards,

Lev