How Kernel command line parameters passed to kernel.

Madhu K madhu.sk89 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 03:00:52 EDT 2017

I Found the answer.

The chosen node does not represent a real device, but serves as a place
for passing data between firmware and the operating system, like boot
arguments. Data in the chosen node does not represent the hardware

In the above paragraph, boot arguments are nothing but "kernel command
line" arguments.

Thanks

Madhu