How to alloc_pages from a given physical memory?

Kamil Konieczny k.konieczny at partner.samsung.com
Thu Jul 6 10:52:51 EDT 2017

On 06.07.2017 15:43, kipade wrote:
> Might be? I have no puzzle of CMem。 OK, I will continue go search solutions for that.
> And, if I got it, I will come back for sharing solutions here.
> And, thank you, all

Are you writing kernel module ?

or you try to compile kernel with cmem module ?

What hardware are you using ?

How are you allocating shmem ?
Can you give few code lines for what you try ?

The more info you give, more help you receive.

Well, it may be faster to go directly to some kernel list or vendor list
with your questions.

--
Best regards,
Kamil Konieczny