staging-testing branch

Tobin C. Harding me at tobin.cc
Mon Feb 27 19:37:37 EST 2017

Greg

Thanks for your unfathomable patience dealing with kernel newbies. I
have a small suggestion, in a most humble manner.

It seems that when patches don't apply the response is not
automated, if it is possible within your system to automate checking
if a patch actually applies would it be beneficial to point the patch
submitter towards tracking remote branches (i.e are they basing their
patches on on your staging-testing branch).

I have wasted some of your time previously because it took me a while
to work this out. Perhaps we can save other people from also
unnecessarily using up your time.

thanks again,
Tobin.