driver todo's

srishti sharma srishtishar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 17:50:53 EST 2017

I got this warning for a structure to be defined as constant , I have
fixed it by adding const , now this variable is not being used in this
file , so I was wondering if I should fix such warnings ? What if this
variable is used in some other file and the developer didn't want it
to be constant despite it producing a warning ? Maybe I am wrong .