ReviewRequest of a booklet on System Concepts

Rishi Agrawal rishi.b.agrawal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 23:50:21 EST 2017

Hi All,

I have written this booklet http://sys.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ explaining
some concepts related to "glibc and system calls ". This will be useful for
the newbies who are learning Linux System Programming.

I request the members of the group to kindly review it once and let me know
if anything is incorrect or can be written and explained in a better way.
If someone wants to add more contents he/she can surely do by raising a
"pull request" in the github repo.

My apologies if this is not the right group for it as I do not know of any
other group with this level of expertise.

--
Regards,
Rishi Agrawal

A simple act of caring creates an endless ripple.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
Be thoroughly used up when you die, for the harder you work, the more you
live.