USB keyboard can NOT wakeup from S3( suspend to RAM )

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Thu Aug 31 03:16:15 EDT 2017

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 06:38:48AM +0800, jingyun at cpu-os.ac.cn wrote:
> Hi, Greg
>
> Thanks for your time.
> First of all, if I do NOT hit the keyboard during the suspend.
> Then my keyboard CAN wake the system up from suspend.
> This has rule out that my system does NOT support USB wakeup. Right ?

I really do not know, sorry.  Given taht suspend to ram go so fast, how
do you know you are hitting the key "during" the suspend?  It's an
almost instantaneous process.

Check your bios settings about this, or, just don't touch the keyboard
until you really do want to wake it up :)

good luck!

greg k-h